Sunday, July 21, 2024

Dinner

Dinner...

Pretty much my favorite.  Cubed pork, broccoli, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, asparagus, scallions, straw mushrooms...


And the placemats [edited to specify "plastic"].  I started collecting them to use them on the top of the TV tray.  I eat dinner watching TV.  I have these apples, a dinosaur one, a sunflower one, a wine one, and two that look like a piece of blue marble.

And now I use a marble-patterned one (of two) for preparing the cat food bowls 6 times a day.  Easier to clean than the countertop.  

2 comments:

pilch92 said...

I use placemats under the cat food bowls. The ones I have are wipeable. Can't tell if yours are cloth or plastic.

Megan said...

You sure go to a lot more trouble to cook dinner for yourself than I would if I lived by myself! Keep it up.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Kitchen

A kitchen I would love... But that's half the size of my house.  And unclutterred.  And clean... The kitchen I have... There seems to be...