Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Found The Missing Camera

I found it in the washing machine.  Which doesn't make sense.  Knowing it was missing, and looking for it everywhere, I took all the clothes out of the hamper a few days ago and felt around all the pockets and did not find it.  From any logic, I could just as well found it on the roof.

But there it was...  I've taken the memory card and battery out and I'm letting it sit to dry for a couple weeks.  Maybe it will work after that and maybe not.  And maybe the memory card and battery will work and maybe not.  No rush since I have a new camera, but there are pictures on the memory card and I would like to get at those.

In one sense, it is good to have a mystery solved.  On the other, it is sad to ruin a camera by carelessness.  Fortunately, the cost is not a problem.  And the replacement is identical, so there is no learning curve involved.  

I've taken more pictures with the replacement, but I am too worn out from preparing taxes, Binq's vet visit and sorting out general clutter to process them today.  I'll catch up.  


1 comment:

pilch92 said...

Put it in rice like people do when a cell phone gets wet.

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...