Friday, May 26, 2023

Internet Ads

 I laugh at internet ads.  I know, I know, that's how the service providers stay in business.  TV works the same way.  

But I clicked on enough ads of things that I would never buy (women's clothes, shoes, weird gadgets), so I never get tempted.  And those are the only ads I get now.  LOL!

It is my way of deceiving the advertisers...  They play their games, I play mine.  

If I want to actually want to buy something, I research it in Consumer Reports or some neutral expert site first.  ðŸ˜›

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yes but ... if you start researching stuff on the internet, don't you find that the ads that appear in subsequent days are mainly about the kind of product that you were researching? I want to yell at the screen and say, "It's okay: I bought one already!"

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...