Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Good Day

I had a good day and it wasn't about the cats.

I sold a bicycle that had been sitting around for 12 years unused.  For $98,  The buyer examined it closely with some understanding, and seemed pleased.  That made me feel comfortable.

I sold a big air pump pressure tank to a person who wanted that exact thing.  For $50.

Two things out of my basement that I wasn't using and someone else definitely wanted.  From my POV, they were both awkward clutter.  To the buyers, they are useful things.  It can't get much better than that!

After a week of people "promising" to come and not, 2 people finally did on the same day and loved what they found.  

:)








2 comments:

AnnDee said...

Sounds like they had a good day, too.

Megan said...

Yaaaaay. Well done.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Looking Up

 While I was outside with The Mews, I laid back and looked up.  I thought the tree branches and the clouds were kind of nice. Nothing import...