Monday, December 16, 2019

Dyed

Yeah, I dyed.  Rit "Emerald" to be specific.  I toss and turn at night.  Really rip out the seams of my undershirts twisting around.  So I bought some XL size undershirts.  Not loose enough.  So I bought some A Shirts.

Men's Fruit of the Loom Signature 7-pack + 1 Bonus A-Shirts

Look immune from turning and tossing.   But really boring.   So I dyed them.  That was an adventure.  An hour in the laundry tub, 4 rinses in the washr.  I used to tie-dye. 

My hands are sort of green right now, LOL!

Cant wait to try one on, but they are still taking a trip through the dryer...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey - c'mon Mark. You've clearly remembered the rule that we've gotta have pics, but you've cheated us with this pic. We wanna see a pic of a tie-dyed shirt on you!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...