Thursday, May 9, 2024

Last Daffodils and Good Deck Pots

The daffodils are fading.  This is from a week ago on their final days. 


Fortunately,  my cherry tomato pot has these survivors from last year.

The pansies are finally blooming better.  They just didn't do well over Winter.

Several different color combinations.  When I bought them in Fall, there were no blooms, so it was all random.

I like the purple ones.

I'm not sure if these are asters or tithonia.  Regardless, I will enjoy them.

These are Moonbeam Coreopsis.  They have been growing in that pot without much care for about 15-20 years now.  They might outlast me.

The star-gazer lilies are growing again.  They are about as old as the coreopsis.

I need to go off the deck and the pictures of the yard flowers...



2 comments:

Marcia said...

That first pansy pot looks quite patriotic! Spring flowers are so cheering.

pilch92 said...

Everything looks good.

Busy Day

Thursday was a busy day.  First, I had to get an abdominal ultrasound at 9 AM.  But their first offer was 5:30 AM, so 9 seemed much better. ...