Friday, November 25, 2022

Problems Commenting On Blogs

I may have solved it.  To reduce possible retaliation, I will refer to the famous blogging site I currently use as "GB".  I'm being careful...  ;)

I have had increasing difficulties using GB the past year or 2.  Even trying to comment with my GB p@assword and accou@t name was less and less successful.  I recently got a clue that GB doesn't like me using some other brows@rs.  So I tried theirs.  So far as I can tell, I'm suddenly getting through to all sites.

I have always tried to avoid using a single c@mpany's services for everything.  They get control of too much informati@n.  

Since my bl@gg comments suddenly get through using the Chr@mme browser, I feel forced to stay with it for a while.  It is a matter of success vs priv@cy, and for bloggy comments, I will accept that.

So, if you are having troubles getting c@mments through to some "places you like", you might want to give chrr@me a try. 

I'm not paranoid, but some business are retaliatory...  LOL!

If it's on the Internet, it isn't private. | Sayings of Donk… | Flickr




5 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I use Chrome and never get problems commenting. Famous last words!! I used to use FF until I found it was getting slower and slower and changed several years ago. I tried Edge when it came with my last computer (this one) but didn't get on with it.
What I have found is that GB and WP don't seem to like each other. I have a second blog, my holiday photos. It is GB too but if I comment on WP blogs I have to sign in with that account. If I comment on a GB post it won't let me change the blog name but WP usually will. The joys of blogging!

Just Ducky said...

Interesting but I wouldn't put it past them!

Marcia said...

My problem with leaving comments is thinking of something to say!

Megan said...

I'm a blabbermouth, so I never have problems thinking of something to say! LOL

Megan
Sydney, Australia

pilch92 said...

Chrome is my preferred browser.

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...