Thursday, September 15, 2022

Tree Stump And Root Grinding

After seeing that the buried utilities were "officially" marked with lawn paint, and considering how long it would take for some of the stumps and roots to decay, I gave in and called the tree service.  They will be here this afternoon.  It's worth just getting over with.

I say"officially" because I'm sure the Miss Utility botched the job.  I've had it done before, and I recall there being a lot more lines and colors of paints.  But I now have "official" County documentation about where excavation is permitted.

I'm not trying to be cute or legalistic.  The utilities are buried 18-36" deep and the stumps and roots will only be grinded 6" or less.  There is only one stump close to the utilities and I will have them be careful about it.

I just want to have this project over with.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I agree - just get it done and move on to another project.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...