Friday, June 17, 2022

A Slight Change In Appearance

A few weeks ago, I bought a hair grooming kit.   I had been using my electric razor trimming cutter to trim my own hair because I didn't want to go to a barber for haircuts (requires removing my mask).  The razor was awkward to use myself.

So I bought a trimming kit.  Naturally, right after buying it, I decided to eliminate the need.

Last week, I looked like this...


Not much hair, but some.  I really got annoyed with it tickling my ears.

And, oddly, a large impacted sebaceous gland on my head went away.

So I got bored bothering with hair.  Today, I look like this...


"Smooth and shiny", LOL!

Hats feel funny, but I'll get used to it.

I tossed the cut hair into my compost bin.


But wondered how long that would take.  So I went internetting and found this...  And note the interesting right sidebar about cats and dogs.



1 comment:

Megan said...

Whoo! That seems like a courageous step to take. What about it you didn't like it??

Good on you for 'having a go'.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...