Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The Good Neighbors

My great neighbor Deb called saying she was going to get a kitten and asked for advice.  So I returned the walker as an excuse to ask her about it.  It's not complicated; any DSH is kind of fine with her.  I guided her to Craigs List (where I was once guided to Marley) and she and John are considering shelter kittens.  

We talked for almost 2 hours and that is pretty rare for me.  They are both great people.

Sometimes, you get lucky about neighbors...

3 comments:

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

I am so glad you have wonderful and helpful neighbors!

They will no doubt be asking you all kinds of kitty advice!

Megan said...

Yes - and isn't it wonderful: knowing good people and having them live close by!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Mickey's Musings said...

Great to hear you have good neighbours. They really proved their worth this past while after your fall :)
So good to hear they are looking at getting a cat as well!!! A good choice ;)
Cheers, Nancy

Dr Visit

I put off the annual exams because of Covid, but went today (been 6 years, actually).  More questions from the Dr than I remember from past ...