Tuesday, November 19, 2019

New Faucet

OK, it was a couple weeks ago, but I'm just catching up on projects sometimes.

The 33 year old kitchen faucet failed. 
I took a look at it in hopes that maybe some washers would fix it, but no luck.
A plumber examined it and said the parts were no longer available.  I agreed, as the parts were in pieces when revealed.
He brought out some good parts.
After some work, I have a new faucet.  It works very nicely.  In fact it is guaranteed to work longer that I am likely to live.   Ceramic valves etc...
I showed some of this before.  It was to show you this...
The undersink is both clean and organized...

Don't hate me for that.  I promise not to do it again...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Been there, done that Mark. The last time our under-the-sink cabinet was tidied up was when the new dishwasher was being installed, and I think that might have been 7 years ago!!!!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Dr Visit

I put off the annual exams because of Covid, but went today (been 6 years, actually).  More questions from the Dr than I remember from past ...