Sunday, November 26, 2017

Hose Reel 4

So the post and turntable are all set for installation.  I released the bench vice holding it and went to lift it.  I couldn't lift it!  It was TOO HEAVY!

I had to drag out my dolly.
Harper Trucks 700 lb Steel Dual Purpose 2 Wheel Dolly and 4 Wheel Cart with 10" Flat-Free Solid Rubber Wheels
It took 5 minutes to drag it out of the basement to the installation site!  Clutterred basement, rough ground...

Tomorrow, the hole for the hose reel post...











































1 comment:

Megan said...

At least you can be confident that no one is going to steal it!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...