Friday, November 17, 2023

The Pansies

 First, here is the spot emtied of the dead tomatoes...


And here is the Winter's Pansy Bed in the same spot.  Might as well use it for something...


That was a lot of plantings for one day!

They are basically triangulated and I tried to not have the same colors next to each other, but I had a LOT of yellow ones.  And they look a bit weak right now (got a bit dried), but I watered them for 15 minutes, so they will perk up tomorrow.  And will grow.

Some had no flowers, so I don't know what color they will be.  That will be fun to watch.

I have saved a dozen for the deck pots...  Some of the best.  You'll see them growing and blooming soon.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Looking forward to seeing them bloom.

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...