Thursday, October 19, 2023

Answers To Comments

Today I reply to comments.  I used to do that more often.  Time to do it again.   

To Ceecee - Long time since ECFans!  I miss the place of the early years when all that was discussed was the details of the books.  You can email me.

Marcia -  You asked about red pnsies and changes in distance vision.  The red pansy is posted.  And regarding my vision, I have been far-sighted most of my life.  My distance vision is actually becoming more normal as I age.  I still see well across the yard, but it is slightly less than it used to be.

Megan - You mentioned cheap plants, declutterring, and touch-typing.  I buy small plants (and small fish for the aquarium) because I know they will grow well with care.  My declutterring fees are 1st class cruise ships and pizza on arrival.  LOL!  

I can't learn to touch-type.  My fingers don't talk to my brain.  I can't play a tonette or a child's zylophone.  For whatever reason, I have to see my fingers to do anything.

Thank you all for commenting.  I don't get many here.  ðŸ˜ž

At least I have a few dedicated readers...  ðŸ˜‚

2 comments:

Marcia said...

All your new pansies look great, but I really am taken with that red. And I am envious of the coleus, too. It is hard having English Cottage Garden taste in the desert southwest. They've just hiked the water rates again.......

pilch92 said...

Reasonable rates for decluttering. :)

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...