Saturday, September 7, 2019

A Night

It was 8 pm.  I read blogs.  I answered emails.  All was well...

But then the dark side came over me.  I went to a DISCUSSION BOARD!  Flails from the LEFT, flails from the RIGHT, flails from the CENTER bounded and tore.   I dodged them as best I could, facts shielding me from, so I thought. 

But after mere moments I truly was assailed by ignorance and taunts.   In spite of all facts, my best ones I plead, the armies did numerously my overwhelm my refusals to yield.

In silliness unfactual arguments did some represent, till my armies of supporters did true represent that my facts were supported, and those who supported the opposite view were soon sure to be cursed.

And leaving the sotie, perhaps Rick and Morty, I went off to find some old comical lines.

I could not find Autumn or her kind lover Winter but I did find Las Lindas and read upon those for a time.  But then I remembered The Piled High And Deeper of alt-comic fame.  And therein I sat whatching  this one and that  reading the starts of 2 comics I surely recalled that...

Amused me years ago reading about all that sh*t.  Ansd today bringing ll f those memories though,

You'ld have to begin at the start you know, and not at 6:30 am like I am now.


2 comments:

Megan said...

I don't know whether to be pleaaed dor you or not, Mark! More weight lost by the souns of it.

Megan
normally in Sydney, Australia but currently in Duluth, Minnesota

pilch92 said...

I don't think I would like those boards. I prefer cat blogs :)

Dr Visit

I put off the annual exams because of Covid, but went today (been 6 years, actually).  More questions from the Dr than I remember from past ...