Sunday, March 17, 2019

Lost Comments

My dear , readers, and commenters...  I have just learned (thank you Megan) THAT friends' comments have been ignored.  It wasn't deliberate, and in fact I check the moderation comment list almost daily.  So something obviously went wrong. 

And the graphic I use for Mark's Mews (the small wavey red of yellow title you see at my comments) is gone too.  I MAY have been slightly hacked.

So I am immediately running the computer through my anti-virus and computer security software.  It will take a day.  It is slow but thorough.

At last resort, I have my "time machine", which is is the Mac backup system.   Which of course I disconnected several months ago (for perfectly good reasons) and the forgot to reattach.  Perfect timing.  But at least my Mark's Mews graphic is in there.

See you all soon, I hope.  Bye for now...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Weird - and disappointing and frustrating and ....

Hope you can get it sorted out without too many issues.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Refrigerator Troubles

You may recall I was planning to have a new refrigerator delivered tomorrow.   The deal was that I would have the new one in the kitchen, th...