Thursday, March 21, 2019

Flowers! Spring!

It is finally Spring.  And not just by the calendar, by flowers.  I am thrilled to have some...

The first daffodils...

These all come from one bulb I planted.  I remember that spot...


Crocuses growing where I didn't deliberately plant them.  Squrrels or just is soin I used from elsewhere?

My favorite crocus...

This last one is a very old planting in bad soil and that was covered by overgrown brambles and vines and still survive.  THIS year, they get full sunlight and attention...

3 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Purrty, shoot of plants, no flowers yet here. Hopefully soon.

Megan said...

Lookin' good Mark. Can't wait to see the daffodils in the front garden when they bloom.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

pilch92 said...

They are all beautiful. Happy Spring! It will be a long time before ours in Massachusetts bloom.

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...