Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Oopsie!

 I didn't mean for yesterday's post to appear.  I had written it and moved it forward because it wasn't complete.  Then moved it forward again to adapt it for Laz.  I lost track of it.

Ayla was buried a month ago and I have a brick to mark her place.  I haven't buried Laz yet, but will soon.  And then I will build their Memorial Boxes.  Yes, things are rather confused and disorganized here at the moment.

From cats going over The Bridge, 2 new ones, Lori hissing, Marley suddenly not liking his kidney care food, Loki coughing/choking, Binq clawing me (from enthusiasm), 2 vet visits, Binq attacking the bed monsters (my feet), and Marley suddenly hiding for 2 days...  

Trying to get Marley to eat his kidney care stuff is not working the past few days.  Getting Loki to eat anything (the ear gel appetite-stimulator Miritaz ointment is prescribed and is  easy), the cleaning the dried eye goop and applying more eye ointment is not.  

Loki needs the smelliest food I have, but it barely works.  I meant to buy canned sardines and tuna at the grocery store today, but I forgot.  If I don't add something to my shopping list, I never remember.

I have some leftover calming pills from Laz and Lori is getting them in hopes it may help her accept the New Mews.  I assume they are as safe for Lori as for Laz.  At least she accepts the pill in her food.

I am a bit worn out, so I missed a scheduled post I intended to move ahead in time once again to be re-written reflecting the situation on that day's date.   

Forgive me for confusing anyone with it.😩

I will just write a new post when I dig a hole for Laz (soon) and make 2 Memorial boxes.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

You have so much going on right now, with sadness and worries and so many things to keep track of -- it is impressive you even know what day it is! Everything will eventually get done to your satisfaction. Hopefully, along the way, you can get some rest, too.

pilch92 said...

I hope Marley will start eating again. There is more than one brand of kidney diet. Maybe the vet could let you sample a different one.

Megan said...

It's stressful trying to deal with so many pusscat issues all at hte same time. Take care.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...