Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Good Deed

I ran some errands and went grocery shopping Monday.  But I got to my car with one more bag than I should have.  I only realized it because there was a liter bottle of Coke sticking up and I don't buy those.  And I don't buy anything else that was in the bag.  I checked my receipt and I wasn't charged for the stuff.

Somehow, someone else's bag had been left behind and was sitting next to my stuff.  I went back in to the same cashier and there was a person talking to her and pointing to a receipt.  That solved the problem PDQ!

Felt good all the way home.  

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yep - good stuff. I'm pleased you had the satisfaction of seeing the goodies returned to the person who had paid for them.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...