Friday, February 11, 2022

Good Things

Well, I was sitting at the computer and thinking about good things.

Like Motorcycle Man had disappeared for several months like an itch you only realized was gone well after the fact.  And who should appear as I was typing this?  Yeah, Motorcycle Man is back...

The computer stopped randomly restarting and I thought I had fixed something.  Guess what happened after I typed about Motorcycle Man?  

Well, at least I got Lori a spay appointment with the regular Vet.  Let's hope THAT works...

And, not to be indelicate (You get older and stop worrying about mentioning "problems", LOL), but I suddenly realized the 2 lumps on my head (impacted sebaceous glands) were gone!  Maybe not wearing a baseball hat all the time made a difference.  Whatever, I sure don't miss them.

You know how you see a flaotrer in an eye sometimes.  I had a bad one for a couple months.  It vanished last week.  Took days before I realized it was gone.

Now, I want some good luck on the computer.  Usually, half my comments to cat-blogs don't go through.  Lately, more do.  I want all, but I'll take what I can get.  To those of you I know (and who comment if I don't know you well), I keep trying...  At least I can read the blogs and enjoy the posts all the time.

Lori went out of heat Thursday and the initial call to the Vet said it would be Mid-March before they could do it.  I called again yesterday and got a Feb 21st appointment!

I'll take that vs Motorcycle Man anytime...  I'm on a roll!

Speaking of "on a roll", here are some snow pictures to use up...














The temp reached 64F today, LOL!


 

2 comments:

Megan said...

'Tis good when irritating little things come to an end. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Motorbike Man moves house soon!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

pilch92 said...

Sorry I am behind on these posts. A lot of little things add up to a big pain.

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...