Thursday, January 6, 2022

Struggling

 The old printer just STOPPED.  The new one doesn't want to connect.  Nor does the new wireless keyboard.  It says the battery needs to charge it and trying what it says isn't working.  Ive gone back to the old one.  Same with the mouse.  

I am nearly drowned in cables.  Bought several new ones and adapters.  They work for my older stuff.

But adapters on adapters to connections isn't good.  I really must upgrade the devices to go the newest ports.  Maybe a post-Xmas gift to myself.  

At some point, I suppose a monitor gets too old.  An external hard drive  gets too old (it won't load a CD). No device lasts forever.  Some times there can be be too many adaptors.  Time to visit Amazon...

But I'm annoyed.  Nothing was wrong with the old stuff.  Just connections changed.  


Update.  Got the old printer working.  But can't recall what I was so desperate to print.  Some computer instructions... New printer details...  

No comments:

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...