Sunday, May 23, 2021

Hair 2

OK, I am nothing if not persistent.  Megan asked for a picture of me with my ponytail.  I didn't have anything that old digitized.  So I looked through old photo albums.  No luck.  There was a basketful of un-albummed but also not digitized photos and I really hesitated to go through them.

But I knew I had a specific picture "somewhere".  

So...

I found the photo!  Scanning it was easy.  Finding and sizing and saving it was horrible.  I ended up with 13kb, 590 kb and 5MB versions in my download folder.  Took a while to get at them.  But what's a few hours when you're retired?

So here is finally a right-sized pic of the ponytail...


BTW, oddly my hair grew back over the years.  Grayer but fuller.  Either better diet or less stress when I retired.  :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oooooooooh. Oh oh oh! DEFINITELY worth the time and effort to dig this one and share it, Mark. It's fabulous!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...