Monday, February 20, 2023

Starting The Gardening Season

 Every year, I need to reorganize the potting table.  It gerts clutterred...

Before:

Middle:  



Done:

The barrel is filled with sterile potting mix I make.  The stack of trays on the left are filled with potting soil ready for seed-planting.  The buckets below are filled with leftover vermiculite. perlite, peat. 

I have a lot of less-than-usual flower seeds this year (meadow and pollinator flowers), so I will be starting more than usual.  But at least I have lots of planting trays with good soil.


3 comments:

Marcia said...

Wow, that is an impressive stack of planting trays ready to go. You are definitely organized!

Megan said...

Outstanding effort Mark.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

pilch92 said...

My hubby already started onions and some other things indoors. For flowers, he only does petunias.

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...