Friday, February 22, 2019

Xmas Decorations

I finally boxed up my Xmas decorations today.  Yay!!!

It's not as bad as it may seem.  You see, I had them in all sorts of odd boxes and I wanted to rearrange them into a few identically-sized ones.  And by type.  OK, I got a bit obsessive about it.

Like, what goes with a 20 pound enameled steel tree stand?  I had door-sized ribbons, large bubble-lights, plastic 2' candy canes, a WHOLE lot of glass pine cones/icicles/snowflakes, bird nests with wooden eggs, etc, etc, etc.

And trying to use identical-sized boxes as I mentioned.

Well, I did it.  And here's the cool thing.  I took 2' along the wall of the cat's room (they are OK with that, I asked first) a few years ago and installed a pipe up near the ceiling.  And hung shower curtains exactly that height on the pipe.  I even store the vacuum cleaners and such behind there.

Looks great.  The Xmas boxes are all packed in (stack perfectly).  Done...  They are packed so nicely, I might not even decorate next Xmas...  ;)  Its the thought that counts, right?

2 comments:

pilch92 said...

You are even later than me putting decorations away :)

Megan said...

Well yay you!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Refrigerator Troubles

You may recall I was planning to have a new refrigerator delivered tomorrow.   The deal was that I would have the new one in the kitchen, th...