Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mulch

So I was shoveling the mulch out of the trailer.  Here are pictures...
First step. shoveling the mulch away from the back so I can remove the back of the trailer...
Half done...
3/4...
 The pile off the trailer...
The mosquitos got too fierce.  I had to stop. The only good thing about the skeeters this time of year is that they are slow.  Still, I got 8 bites.  It was that they were around my face that made it hard.
Really, it was harder than it looks...  It was close to like chopping ice off the driveway...


2 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

That is hard work! But will yield beautiful results.

I wanted to stop by and remind you that BlogBlast4Peace is NOV 4th. We hope to see you again this year flying a peace globe! Please join us.

Mimi

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

That does look hard work. Satisfying though.

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...