Well, with the weather turning unseasonably cool and wet, I haven't put the tomato seedlings in the new framed bed. I'll wait a few days.
At the same time, I suddenly got it in my mind to renovate the 2 ponds... The small preformed one had 3 goldfish, but they died. I decided to pull all the potted lilies and sweet flag out. Ack, the roots filled the entire pond! No wonder the fish died. It took a day to chop the roots apart into pieces I could pull out!
The larger pond (10' diameter and 2' deep) has a liner that developed holes 2 years ago. I had avoided replacing the liner because it was covered with heavy rocks. When I put them in place 15 years ago, I could lift them. Now I can't. But I put everything onto the effort yesterday and rolled every one out of the way at least off the liner top. I'll detail each project as I can and take pictures, but it looks like crummy cold wet weather through the weekend. May be a few days.
Just wanted to let you all know I am still here and working on projects, just having weather delays...
Just to help, here are my tomato seedlings and a few flats of annual flowers I'm growing from seed.
There are flats of annuals too.
I've realized I had too many spots of just a few perennials, and I want to have more of the ones that do well here. I mean, instead of having a few square feet of a dozen different plants, I want 100 square feet each of a few good ones.
And while I have ordered some additional perennials of the ones that are doing well, I've left spots for annuals this year while I make a final evaluation.