Monday, April 27, 2015

An Award

I've never gotten an award for this blog before.  It comes and goes.  Its random.  I always hope some people like what they read of course, but I don't think I have much of a regular following.

But I was given an award.  And with so many kind words, I blushed reading them.

Its the Very Inspiring Blogger Award...
Pretty Fancy, huh?

I'd say I don't really deserve it, but that would suggest that Ramblingon made a mistake, and I don't want to suggest that.  No one ever knows how one appears to others, you know?

Thank you Ramblingon!  I don't read many blogs other than cat ones, so I think I will just hold on to this award for a few days until I look around a bit and find one I think is "inspiring".  I WILL, just need to expand my reading.  And maybe that's the point of these awards.  To make you think about other blogs.

But I do want to say that receiving this award makes me feel like the best tree in my back yard at full bloom...
I will sleep happy tonight!

No comments:

Dr Visit

I put off the annual exams because of Covid, but went today (been 6 years, actually).  More questions from the Dr than I remember from past ...