Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Playing Risk Online

Oh Wow, there were 5.  I had 1.8 million points, the higher ones had 9.8 million points and 5.8 million points.  The lower had 1.5 and .9 million points.  I won!  And I didnt even have good dice!  I actually did good stategic moves that worked.  Thats a rare evening so I will bask in the happiness (and good fortune) of it and not play again tonight...

Bask, Bask, Bask...

Oh drat, I should have taken a screen shot!

UPDATE:

Won 3 games in a row.  THAT won't happen again...  And from weak starts.  The God of Games was too kind to me tonight.

2 comments:

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Congratulations! Go ahead and bask!

Mariodacatsmom said...

I have to chuckle because your night isn't all that different from ours. Only I'm usually reading or on Twitter, and Don is the one playing cards on line. Our life is very exciting too.

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...