Friday, April 12, 2013

Taxes

I am gonna say that H&R Block tax software is GREAT.  Others might be great too.  But H&R tells you what the next questions are going to be, them asks them.  Its pretty much impossible to get the questions wrong.  Geez, they even tell you on THIS form, put the number in 1A here and 1B there, etc. 

It only took an hour and a half and I had investments to include.  Adding up all the columns on the investment report (most of which have nothing to do with earnings) took 15 minutes.  Can you believe an investment company that basically sends you a printed spreadsheet and DOESNT have the sense to put totals at the bottom!  But I filed electronically so that saved some time.  That sure was better than standing in line at the PO for an hour...

4 comments:

Tina T-P said...

Ah, you know what they say - There's nothing certain but death and taxidermy...

Enjoy your renewed old life. T.

Katie Isabella said...

Death and taxidermy..made me Laff this morning.

Unknown said...

Big Sigh! My taxes are way too complicated for me these last 2 years. I can, however do hubbies and I have to say I love tax software.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Always good to get those done!

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...