A. When you first wake up in the morning what do you do first?
1. Look at the window to see if it is daylight?
2. Look at the clock to see if you can sleep more?
3. Jump out of bed joyous that there is a new day of work to be accomplished?
4. Reach for a cigarette?
B. When you wake up in the middle of the night and there is a cat in the very middle of the bed, do you...
1. Move left or right toward the edge?
2. Invite it in under the covers?
3. Move in gently, ignoring the protesting claws?
4. Get up and feed the cat so it will get off the bed?
C. When you happen to be near the litter box and a cat is using it...
1. Do you watch out of judging it's health?
2. Do you watch out of curiosity?
3. Do you turn away to give it privacy?
4. Do you rush over to clean the litter box?
D. If a cat catches a mouse...
1. Do you EEEWWW out?
2. Do you AAAHHH out?
3. Do you grab the camera?
4. Do you plan a party for the event?
E. When the garden needs weeding and the living room needs vacuuming...
1. Do you weed the garden?
2. Do you vacuum the room?
3. Sit down and make a To DO list?
4. Wonder what the odds are that a visitor will show up unexpectedly?
F. Your refrigerator looks like Mother Hubbard's Cupboard, and it is raining...
1. Do you decide that pickles, nuts, and an apple is a good meal?
2. Do you grab an umbrella and go food-shopping?
3. Do you call the local Chinese delivery place?
4. Do you go visit a single friend just before dinnertime?