Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Well. I Did It!

Shaved the head...It's not pretty. and I smeared it with aloe because I didn't think it was ready for even the 1/2 strength aftershave I mix for my self (unscented).

And trust me, the above-the-head shots are not pretty.  I missed a few spots, but I'll get them next time.  My electric razor ran down though, so there are some raw spots.  But for a first try, it could be worse.

Makes my brain look bigger, LOL!

It's OK, I wasn't exactly the Handsome type before, either

2 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

You got me to smiling all the way up to laughing with how you worded this, Mark. Love it.

Megan said...

Well, I wouldn't say that this was the most glamorous shot you've ever posted of yourself! LOL

Glad you're happy with it. I think it sounds like it's a lot of fiddling about. But then I didn't understand what was so annoying about having hair.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Dr Visit

I put off the annual exams because of Covid, but went today (been 6 years, actually).  More questions from the Dr than I remember from past ...