Thursday, March 2, 2017

Some Road Construction Is Not Good

I live in a neighborhood with one road out.  20 years ago, the County considered bypasses around my town.  Option A ran through my front lawn.  Option B was a parkway (meaning no traffic light) at the front of my neighborhood that meant none of us could ever get out due to traffic unless we made a right turn and travelled for a mile before doubling back to local stores.  Option C was a bypass on the other side of town, which they built.

Today, I saw signs of road construction suggesting they are also doing Option B.  OK, that's better than having the bypass go through my front yard but it means the neighborhood will be just that much worse for driving.  It already takes 15 minutes to get 3 miles!

ARGGGHHHH!

If they make the neighborhood completely impossible to live in after all the yardwork I've done the past 3 years, I will positively SCREAM.


1 comment:

Megan said...

Sounds like a phone call to the County or a visit to their website might be in order so that you know what to expect.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Looking Up

 While I was outside with The Mews, I laid back and looked up.  I thought the tree branches and the clouds were kind of nice. Nothing import...