You Are In Late Middle Age When...
1. You go out to call all the cats in at dusk and they line up at the deck door. From INSIDE!
2. You read a comic strip about twerking and your not quite sure what they are talking about.
3. You research something on the internet and you realize you are following links in a circle after seeing the same one a third time.
4. The Houdini wine bottle cork screw remover "works" but you have to take the cork off the screw manually.
5. You side with all the middle-aged comic strip characters and only "sort of" get the joke.
6. You don't listen to your old CDs any more. The songs are all earworms anyway.
7. You get out of bed in the morning wondering which joint will "feel odd" when your feet hit the floor.
8. You go to bed not because you are tired, but because you are bored.
9. You buy some sports thing because "I used to do that".
10. You keep product boxes in the attic because you might move and they would be perfect for packing those things up. And you threw those products away 10 years ago.
11. You haven't gone out to celebrate New Years Eve because, well, who wants to stay up that late, really?
12. Conversely, you decide that celebrating New Years Morning really makes more sense.
13. You make lists about being Late Middle Aged...