I'm a bit of a political nerd, so I hope these make sense (and I like VP Biden a lot)...
If VP Joe Biden became President in 2016...
1. "Air Force One" would be a train. To Delaware.
2. Late night comedians would surge in the Neilson Ratings. Joe is a constant source of gaffes.
3. His White House Security name would be "VEEP".
4. He would be conciliatory; he likes both chocolate AND vanilla ice cream on his cones.
5. The official White House drink would be a non-tini (Joe doesn't drink alcohol).
6. New national food craze - PASTA. Joe loves pasta.
7. Hillary appointed New York State dog-catcher.
8. Then appointed Supreme Court Chief Justice (because Joe is a Nice Guy).
9. National Capital moved to Wilmington Delaware ("Weekly Air Force One Train transporatation costs too high, says POTUS Biden").
10. Republicans announce support for Biden, "he's Our Kind Of Guy - white, male, and old" they declare.
11. Southern Republicans go step further, "He's darn near a 'good ole boy' they say".
12. Political partisanship ends, criminals reform, cancer is cured, Mars colony established, Al Gore retroactively recognized as 43rd President. Bill Clinton resigns as VP to make room for Gore.
13 Vulcans arrive and invite Earth to join the Federation. Bill Clinton elected World Representative. Putin reduced to attacking neighboring nations in Risk Tournaments only. Republicans disband party...