Saturday, April 27, 2013

ARRRGH!

You ever have one of those days when you just can't seem to do ANYTHING right?  I sure had "that" day both Wednesday  AND Thursday, LOL!

First I posted my own post on the Mews's blog, and they really clawed up my ankles for it.  I had to give them extra treats to calm them down.

Then, I tried to move the post to MY blog, intending to delay it a day, but I managed to just hit "publish" without remembering that.  So I deleted it to reschedule it.

Then, somehow, I managed to put the re-do it ON THE MEWS' BLOG AGAIN!  Thankfully, they didn't see THAT (I would have had to break out the HAM in payment).  It's OK, they won't see THIS; they never read MY blog.

I finally got it all straightened out (I think).  All I can imagine is that the freedom from responsibility for Dad made me temporarily "hasty".  I trust I am over it now (or at least soon).

My apologies for all the confusion.  I know that some RSS feeds show all the posts even though they have been deleted.  Rebooting personal programming in 3... 2... 1...

5 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

heh heh.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Maybe you should publish theirs over here, just to be fair... unless you think your ankles wont be able to stand it? ;)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I must do per posting, and sometimes they've published before I wanted them to! We all do it! :)

Mariodacat said...

ha ha - YAY - you are just like most of us making mistakes. I've made plenty myself.

Unknown said...

Bwaa! Haa! Haa! That never happens to me!
(Right......tongue firmly planted in cheek)

Adventures In Driving

 Last month, my cable box partially died, so they sent a replacement.  But they wanted the old one back anyway.  The store in town only hand...